At Social Ally Media, we are more than marketing.
Are you our next Ally?
Make an impact in the lives of business owners and their customers by taking their brands to the next level.
Social Ally Media is committed to delivering the highest levels of strategic digital marketing initiatives to achieve clients’ most ambitious marketing goals.
In a crowded marketplace, it’s crucial to have a well-seasoned, savvy and ‘ahead of the curve’ team. WE are your digital allies!
Our Core Values
We are world builders.
We are transparent.
We dedicate our success to the relationships we create.
We leave our egos at the door.
We don’t take life too seriously & embrace our sense of humor!
Living the Dream… Ally Style.
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.
Social Ally Media is looking for its next Ally to grow our Paid department. This Ally is someone that loves to optimize, analyze and develop (and if you like to code even better)!
We are looking for someone with hands-on experience developing strategies, creating, testing paid ad campaigns. If you have the technical understanding and are knowledgeable around the requirements of PPC (impression vs click attribution, pixels, manual and automated strategies to name a few) — this could be you! Expectations regarding routine tasks needing to be performed in this role include campaign development for PPC marketing channels such as Facebook, Instagram, Google Search, YouTube, Display and more.
That’s right, we want it all, the analytic assassin, the technical guru and the code jockey — are you up for the challenge?
- Optimize PPC campaigns by focusing on lowest CAC with high CR and CTR
- Participate in monthly phone meetings and ongoing email updates with clients
- Review campaign reports and develop strategies to improve campaigns
- Measure performance of marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal strategy teams to constantly improve campaigns
- Work with existing and new Facebook and Instagram ad campaigns
- Work with existing and new Google Ads, Shopping, Retargeting, and Display Ad campaigns, Bing and other accounts as needed by client
- Work with operations on technical aspects such as attribution, on page events, troubleshooting on page of code issues
- Optimizing funnels and landing pages
- Perform UAT. Identify, reproduce, troubleshoot and prioritizes PPC related bugs/issues
- Stay up-to-date on changes to the Paid Search space
- Work with team to execute ad hoc requests as needed
What Are Social Ally’s Must-Haves?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field
- 2+ years’ experience in paid advertising
- 2+ years’ experience in technical marketing
- Proficiently navigate HTML, CSS, PHP, WordPress and other CMS systems
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Quality writing and verbal communication skills are a necessity
- Research and implement SEO strategies related to best practices and improvements
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics
- Ability to develop custom reports in Google DataStudio
- Firm understanding of Attribution is a must
- Google Tag Manager and other Tags is a must
- Google Analytics and Google Ads certifications
- Experience in eCommerce or Programmatic RTB is a plus
Am I A Good Fit?
- Do search engine rankings, pay-per-click models, and the latest digital marketing trends interest you?
- Can you mix analytical thinking and technical know-how to run advertising, back-end website development and other technical items?
- You have excellent budget management skills, and are comfortable talking with clients as needed.
- Are you able to work collaboratively with our Strategy, Copywriting, and Creative teams to execute ads?
Do You Meet These Qualities?
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn technical tools
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- Stellar organization – ability to plan ahead, set goals and produce results
- Not afraid to hit the ground running
- Eager to learn
- You are detailed oriented
- You follow trends and can find opportunities for content creation
- You can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You can meet your deadlines and commitment
- You are fun and enjoy teamwork and collaborative environments
- Must love dogs (A must)
- AWESOME culture
- Bonus opportunities
- Monthly MVA (Most Valuable Ally) awards
- In-office gym
- Gym membership discount to Pulse Fitness (located in our office complex)
- PTO & work-from-home days after 90 days
- …..office dog (Maya, the Director of Barketing and her trusty partner in crime, Bella)!
- Submit your resume — failure of doing so will disqualify you from an interview.
- Send your preferred coding language if you have one
- Send 3-5 ads you have worked on including KPI, Goal and ROAS
- Provide a 2-3 paragraph executive summary on your technical skills and how it relates to paid advertising